Friday 18 September 2015

Detailed Flower

So I decided to crochet a flower for my one friend, but I didn't know what to do with it. By making it small, she can use it as a bookmark, or a hairpin if she ads a bobby pin to the back, or anything as such.

The flower is composed of two parts. The first part is a picture pattern from a book, and the second is my own pattern (added).

Part 1:


It felt empty to me in the middle. So I tried making a very simple flower:

I did not like it.

Part 2:

Pattern:
Rnd 1: Chain 5, sl st join to form a ring
Rnd 2: ch3, 14 dc in ring, sl st to top of ch3 to join
Rnd 3: ch8, (dc in 3rd st, ch5) x 4, sl st to 3rd st of chain
Rnd 4: (sc in 5ch space, hdc, dc, 3 tc, dc, hdc, sc) in each space (5 times), sl st to join
Finish off.


End product:

No comments:

Post a Comment